Fitly Online Case Study
Co-founded by advanced, qualified personal trainer, Matt Brinkley and IT professional, Nick Fearn, Fitly Online Ltd. is a web-based fitness company. It has two brands bringing live feed online fitness classes and fitness videos on demand into clients’ homes, Fitly4Mums and Fitly4Home.
Fitly4Mums is a programme of safe, post-natal exercise specifically designed by Matt for new mums.
Fitly4Home is video-on-demand exercise programmes for those of us working from home seeking a different experience than going to the gym.
Fitly Online approached Coyne Sales and Marketing in 2019. As a start-up venture they wanted a website to promote their business using a subscription-based pricing model. Once live, they wanted digital marketing support, too.
In addition, they saw an opportunity for home-based fitness during the lockdown of 2020 and subsequent mistrust of the safety of gyms.
To date, the following work has been delivered for Fitly Online:
- Fitly4Mums brand name, logo, domain and identity.
- Fitly4Mums website.
- Fitly4Home brand name, logo, domain and identity.
- Fitly4Home website.
- Development and deployment of Facebook and Google advertising campaigns.
- Blog writing and content management.
- Social media planning, setup and scheduled posting.
- Google Analytics set up for measurement of activity.